Monday, March 12, 2012

Link Love: Super Happy Awesome Fun Time with Sean and Alice!

Wanna have a Super Happy Awesome Fun Time with Sean and Alice?  Because honestly, who wouldn't like to have a Super Happy Awesome Fun Time with Sean and Alice?  Sean and Alice live in Japan and blog about Japanese pop culture, Mc Donalds' offerings, kotatsus and more (don't worry, I didn't know what a kotatsu was until I found their blog, but now I do and I WANT ONE).

I have always been fascinated by Japanese culture.  In fact, when I was little I was so enamored with Big Bird Goes to Japan that I had always hoped I would grow up to be a Japanese woman.  (Hey, no judgment.  So you wanted to be an astronaut?  I wanted to have naturally thick dark hair and beautiful skin!)  What I really love about Sean and Alice's blog is that it gives glimpses into everyday life in Japan.  Sure, you can learn the language and get the textbook history, but that doesn't really tell you how it is to live somewhere else.

And if it weren't for Sean and Alice, I wouldn't know the amazingness that is Kyary Pamyu!


No comments:

Post a Comment