Saturday, February 11, 2012

FIRST!!!111!!ONE!

I've started many blogs in my day, but they've all fallen by the wayside.  I've had a vacation blog (about the only vacation I've taken in the last 4 years), a blog full of links (that was mostly a regurgitation of what I found on Neatorama.com that day), a fashion blog (what possessed me, one of the least fashionable people I know, to start that?), and a stuff I want blog (somehow it helped me to not get depressed by all the things I couldn't afford by linking to them).

Reasons I shouldn't have an autobiographical blog:
     I am one of the most uncool people I have ever met in my life.
     I over-use parentheses (if you couldn't tell by the above paragraph/sentence).
     I typically go to bed by 10PM every night, including weekends.
     I like to start projects and never finish them.

Why I'm starting another blog:
     Dooce.com
     I go through my day narrating it in my head.
     I can update my blog through my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment